11th -12th weeks updates

Hello Friends,
How are you doing and how was your family doing? We hope you all are doing very well. We are praying for you and your family. We really want to say to you thank you very much for your prayers and support. We are really blessed by your prayers and encouragement.
We have enjoyed our 11th and 12th weeks of lecture phase here in YWAM Create Thailand. In 11th week I learned about Final Cut pro and film editing. This one is best week in my whole lecture phase and learned many things. We edited our past projects which we done during lecture phase and also edited some of the videos from our speaker. Here you can watch which I made during my projects time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjsbdsQhmHM . In 12th week I learned about making web sites in WordPress. This is week I got more distraction while I’m making web site. Here you can check which I made for northern Thai people. www.whenthestormcomes.com. Finally when it’s finished I was really very much happy about this web site. Praise God for everything that what He taught us from the beginning to end of the lecture phase.
In 11th week of lecture Alice and I we were having classes together along with every student. This is first time for Alice learning about video editing in Final Cut Pro. She was sitting beside me with another system, so that I can help her if she doesn’t understand anything. Praise God for that she has done very good job in that week while projects time. In 12th week Alice she was learning about Story telling in her class room. Story telling week time she wrote many stories for home work and for projects in coming days. Through their stories and visuals they will make an animation film end of the school. Praise God for everything for what he has done for the last 12 weeks of lecture.
We really appreciate your prayers and support.  We pray that God will bless you and your family more and more. We love you so much. We give glory and honor to His name.  
God Bless You,
We love you,
Ratna & Alice.





Comments