Faithful Jesus Christ

Greeting to you and to your family in the name of Jesus Christ.
          How are you doing? I hope all is well with you and your family. We are doing well by God’s grace. We had an amazing time and ministry in last 6 weeks in Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Utter Pradesh. But this time I went for this project alone without my wife Alice. I missed her so much in this last 6 weeks.
          I started my journey on Feb.5th.2017 to Delhi and after 3 days of train journey I reached safely to Delhi. In first 2 weeks we had amazing teachings about Media and Communications as I said in our last update. After lecture I and my team went to Chitrakoot which is in Madhya Pradesh for making an Evangelical movie for Bundelkhandi people group. This Chitrakoot was one of the top strong places for Hindus. In this place most of the people they worship Hindu God’s and very less Christians. Here you can find them: https://joshuaproject.net/languages/bns .
          In 1st week we started our auditions for actors but we didn’t find anyone who is interested and committed for Jesus. After 1 week we decided to leave to another place to make movie but God has other plan. We stayed back in Chitrakoot and very next day we got most of actors whom we need for the movie. On 26th.Feb we started our movie shooting and finished successfully by on 8th.March.207. During this movie we had lots of challenges with actors whom they are not professional. Because of they don’t know what we are doing in this place and who we are and why we are here in this village? They don’t know how to act, so one of our crew member he use to teach them how to act and how to deliver the dialogues. When they realized that who we are and what we are doing here then actors are very happy and acted very well in this movie. We had tough time first few days but later the movie went well. But I want to give thanks to Jesus because without Him this project couldn’t be done. From the 1st day onwards to last day He was with us guiding us each and every moment. He kept us safely from all the evil things and provided what we need for this movie. He provided Actors, Locations, Food, Accommodation and Transportation. We shoot this movie in remote area where there is no power and network. We had a good time in shooting and with local people who helped us to finish this movie. We had amazing crew who are comes from different sates in India and other countries. We had good fun and time in this whole project. In every morning before we start our movie, we use to have a prayer time with our team and actors. 
          Personally I enjoyed a lot working in this project and being a part of this movie. During our filming time I worked as a Media Manager, Script Supervisor, BTS (Behind the scenes), Boom Operator (audio), and Clapper. Sometimes I went up & down but God is always helping me to stand and work. Every day I need to do renaming all the files which we shoot every day. This project is going to be memorable project in my life.
          We want thank you so much for your prayers for my family and my team. We appreciate your prayers and without prayers we can’t make it successful. We love you so much as well your family too. We are praying for you and your family. You are always in our minds and hearts. May God bless & help you more & more in all the time and always.
          With Love,
          Blessings,

          Ratna & Alice.













Comments